2/11/07

Spring Fever

The other day I was talking to my sis on the phone and Preslie comes in the front room dressed like this and starts singing spring songs and dancing all around. The paper taped to the TV is a sunshine she drew. It was so darling and I just wanted to squeeze her because this winter has been so cold for us in Logan and there hasn't been any good snow to play in. Anyway, I think her dancing and singing worked because the next day it warmed up and the snow is gone and it has been raining for the last 2 days. I am not getting my hopes up too high, though, anyone who has lived in Cache Valley for a while knows that fake-outs happen all the time, but it sure has been nice!

1 comment:

annek said...

Cabin fever has hit in Rawlins too, but last week we actually hit 40 degrees, it was a miracle!! I can't wait for Spring!