8/11/12

yard sale show and tell

Preslie and I went yard sale-ing this morning. It was super fun and we scored some awesome stuff. Everything we bought was $2 or less. Take a look...


Preslie's favorite find were these cute Nike hightops. She didn't take them off all day. TWO bucks.
pants $5, shirt $3 from our local thrift store.
 We got a lot of cute clothes and some cool toys but my fave find was this adorable wool jacket. Ah, my heart melts every time I look at it. It was $1. You read that right, ONE DOLLAR.
 Preslie and I made outfits with our new stuff but had to stop prematurely to stop Mack and Quinn from flooding the back yard with the hose.

I'm not sure I like the jacket with shorts...
top- yard sale $1, white under tee- thrift store $3, belt- yard sale .50 cents, jacket- thrift $6, shorts- Zara (in Spain) 16 Euros.
cardigan- yard sale $1, tank- thrift store $1
top- yard sale $1, tank- thrift store $1, skirt- yard sale .50 cents,
shoes-yard sale $1
Here is a fun toy I've seen in stores but couldn't bring myself to pay $25 for it. I got it today for $2.
We did well, don't you think?

1 comment:

Beau and Rach said...

So awesome! I want to go with you!Sounds like a fun morning :)