I finished sewing a dress that I wore to church today. I have had this orange spotted fabric for. ev. er. (like 10+ years) It had fun navy blue stripes at the bottom and I've always loved it but never knew what to do with it until inspiration struck and I made a boxy top dress with elastic waist. I did not have a pattern so it isn't perfect but kinda fun for an experiment. I cut out the pieces so the blue stripe would be at the neckline and across the bottom of the skirt. What do you think?
Dax and I took Quinn camping Friday night. It was mostly blissful!
| We fed some birds bread and grapes. They got to where they'd eat out of our hand. |
Mack's primary class had a bike wash party. SO cool.
Check this thing out...
His teachers had made all these ice cold yummies for the kids and they all had a blast.
We had a fun reunion with Dax's family at Heber Valley camp.
We celebrated Quinn's 2nd birthday- We adore our little sweetheart!
We checked in on my Mom as she was recovering from having her gallbladder removed. Quinn took the liberty of feeding my bro's dog his food one piece at a time.
Other summer haps:
I have still been faithfully running a few times/week. One particular morning, I was {trying} to sleep through my alarm but decided I'd rather be anywhere than in my bed between these two...
| My morning run was less torture than those two kicking feet. |
And these pics are making me miss my boys...
A great summer so far...and tons more fun to come!



1 comment:
I love you my Tristie friend!! Just to let you know, my blog address has changed. jayceracer.blogspot.com is my new address. Blogger changes on me, and then I can't seem to find my way back. So, here is to hoping I can keep updated on my blog, so I don't forget how to use it!! Love your family. To. Death. You and Dax have a BEAUTIFUL family!! Love you girl!!
Post a Comment