1/22/07

Big weekend

This little boy has gone through a lot in the last few days. After getting a block stuck in his mouth on Friday, that night he took a serious fall and got a concussion. He still has the bump on his head but he is doing fine now. He finished his last potty chart (note the "Chick Hicks" car in the photo- his reward) and I am proud to say he is potty trained! He continues to be my snuggle buddy and one of the greatest joys of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my little Hunter Boy. That perfect skin just looks too irresistible. Grandma needs to kiss him.

Anonymous said...

Tristie, I love your blog site. I'm glad Nadine told me about it. How did little Hunter get a block stuck in his mouth? I've never heard of that before. Just now checking out all your pictures. Have you started digital scrapbooking yet. Other than your blog pages? Marilyn